A panel discussion with the editorial committee of the new report, "COVID-19 Policy Playbook: Legal Recommendations for a Safer, More Equitable Future," about their findings and recommendations, moderated by Dr. Georges Benjamin of the American Public Health Association.
The report authors are convened by Public Health Law Watch, located at the Center for Health Policy and Law at Northeastern University School of Law, and the event will be held in partnership with the American Public Health Association during National Public Health Week 2021.
When: Tuesday, April 6, 12:00-1:30 pm ET / 9:00-10:30 am PT
- Dr. Georges C. Benjamin, Public Health Association
- Scott Burris, Temple University Center for Public Health Law Research
- Lance Gable, Wayne State University
- Wendy Parmet, Northeastern University
- Sidney D. Watson, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Ruqaiijah Yearby, Saint Louis University School of Law