Paid Live Webinar $25 (includes live event, pdf manual and Excel file plus the recording)
Save money with the Webinar Pass ($20 webinars when you pre-pay).
This is the fourth in the series and focuses on creating a dashboard using PivotCharts with Slicers.
PivotTables are extremely powerful and allow you to summarise large data sets very quickly without using any formulas. PivotCharts are charts that are based on PivotTables and are extremely interactive. This dashboard will use Slicers to add interactivity to the dashboard so that users can change the dashboard.
The session includes
- how a PivotTable works
- creating a PivotTable that works well with a chart
- formats for large values
- making PivotCharts display better for dashboards
- making changes to PivotTables to improve headings
- sorting and Top 10 reports
- use Slicers to control filters on multiple PivotTables
- using the GETPIVOTDATA function to create specify reports/charts