✅ EURACTIV.pl expert news media focusing on European and international affairs and Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Poland have an honour to invite you to take part in the debate “Russian Disinformation During Coronacrisis And Beyond – Strategy, Channels, Topics And Target Audience”.
✅ We are going to discuss the phenomenon of disinformation and the challenges it poses, as well as the way chosen countries and the EU are dealing with the Russian disinformation. Disinformation will be considered in the context of international relations, the present infodemic related to COVID-19, and its impact on democracy, especially through influencing people’s beliefs and electoral choices.
✅ The webinar will consist of a live discussion with leading experts and a Q&A session with the panelists.
• Nina JANKOWICZ, Disinformation Fellow | Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
• Maciej KAWECKI, Dean | WSB University in Warsaw
• Nad’a KOVALČÍKOVÁ, Program Manager and Fellow |Alliance for Securing Democracy in The German Marshall Fund of the United States
• Patryk PAWLAK, Executive Officer | The European Union
Institute for Security Studies
• Liubov TSYBULSKA, Deputy Director of the Hybrid Warfare Analytical Group | Ukraine Crisis Media Center
• Jurgis VILČINSKAS, Deputy Head of Strategic Communications and Information Analysis Division | European External Action Service
•Karolina ZBYTNIEWSKA, Editor-in-Chief | EURACTIV Poland
✅ The event will be streamed live on EURACTIV Poland’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EURACTIVPolska/
15:00 - 16:00 Discussion with panelists
16:00 - 16:30 Q&A session