• Internal Revenue Code Section 1031, which allows for the tax-advantaged exchange of like-kind real estate, has been targeted for elimination by presidential candidate Joe Biden.
• How real is the threat? Is Section 1031 truly in danger or is the threat simply a political strategy?
• Why did Congress create Section 1031 in the first place?
• How do 1031 exchanges impact the economy?
• What can be done to save Section 1031?
• Keith Lampi, President & COO, Inland Private Capital Corporation
• Louis Rogers, CEO and Founder, Capital Square
• Tony Chereso, President & CEO, Institute for Portfolio Alternatives (IPA)
• John Harrison, Executive Director, ADISA