A recent report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) sounded the alarm over the effects of human-induced climate change. Tackling these challenges is a shared responsibility. As China aims at key targets for peak emissions and carbon neutrality, Macau is brought into the picture in the context of the Greater Bay Area. With some of the world’s best practices being adopted in the Mainland, what can the city do to catch up and wholly embrace the concept of Ecological Civilization? Macau Business and Rui Cunha Foundation bring together a panel of experts to discuss the way forward.
- Christine Loh, former Under Secretary of the Environment, Hong Kong SAR Government
- Benson Lam, Chief Operating Officer of MECOM Power and Construction Limited
- David Gonçalves, Dean, Institute of Science and Environment, University of Saint Joseph
- Annie Lao, environmentalist
- José Carlos Matias, director of Macau Business
- Neson Moura, Editor-in-Chief of Macau News Agency