EZ-Robot is the world's most powerful, versatile and easy-to-use educational robotics platform.
Equally importantly, it's also incredibly engaging for students.
The JD Humanoid robot has shown to dramatically increase enrollment across all demographics and levels of academic ability.
In this session, we'll demonstrate the EZ-Robot platform using JD, and show how we're able to get 25% - 45% of High School students and 90% of Middle School students interested in learning robotics.
Within this session, we'll:
- Program JD to wave
- Program JD to talk
- Record our voice and have it play back through the robot
- Give the robot a new name, and program it to respond to our voice
- Program the robot to recognize and track a color
- Program the robot to recognize a face, and greet that person by name
- Program a Wii Remote to control the robot
- Program the Robot to respond to Virtual Reality Glasses
Robotics and AI will transform the workforce and society over the coming years and it's critical that ALL our students gain strong technical literacies.
This session will redefine what world-class robotics robotics education looks like.