Almost every organization has some form of sales team. Whether they are made up of business development representatives or non-profit/government fundraisers, sales teams are pivotal to organizational success. So, how can HR equip their sales teams to succeed?
Rob Catalano, WorkTango’s Chief Engagement Officer hosts Asad Zaman, Managing Director at Sales Talent Agency as we explore how to prepare HR with the knowledge and knowhow to help grow and equip sales teams for cultural and organizational success. In this session you will learn:
- How to FIND the qualified sales managers you need to talk to
- How to ATTRACT sales managers and position your company as an employer of choice
- What tools you can provide your Sales Managers to help CHOOSE the best salespeople for their specific needs
- How your Sales Managers can EQUIP their salespeople throughout their first 3 years of employment
- How you can help your Sales Managers improve their weaknesses