Research shows that teams and organizations in which employees feel included and are treated with respect perform better, are more engaged and are less likely to quit. The responsibility to create that type of culture and habit of inclusion falls on leaders.
Join us for this complimentary Training Industry webinar, sponsored by Live in Their World. Your host, Dr. Robin Rosenberg, founder and CEO of Live in Their World, will discuss the psychological underpinnings of making inclusion a habit. She will also discuss the role of motivation, different types of empathy, the importance of distributed learning and how new technological tools can help develop habits of inclusion for you and your team. The webinar will also address unique aspects of inclusion with remote and hybrid work. These habits are crucial for long-term success in a business.
This interactive webinar is designed to help leaders understand:
• The critical components of inclusion for remote and hybrid work.
• The role of different types of empathy as motivators.
• The importance and lasting effects of distributed learning.
• How to develop guidelines for inclusion with your team.
• How new technological tools can help develop habits of inclusion.