Live streaming has been on a rise ever since Alibaba made this cool trend viral back in September last year during Malaysia Week, and continued to ride on the topic all the way to 11.11 last year.
We can see this trend has been widely promoted in Malaysia, especially during the time when the government implemented the MCO phase due to the pandemic. Live streams were (and still is) all over social media and e-commerce platforms with people selling all kinds of products.
Many have been wondering, would this trend last? Can my brands ride on to this hype and gain from it? How should I do it?
Join us in this free webinar, and our host will be sharing with you:
* Where does Malaysia stand with this trend that is currently rising?
* How would live stream shape the influence marketing industry?
* Are our influencers ready for this change?
* What types of live streams that are trending now?
* Would live stream take over the traditional influencer marketing norms?
* How would live stream help brands to elevate their brand names and excel in their sales & ROI?
* Could Malaysia become the next China?
See you soon!