DATE: Wednesday, 24 February 2021
TIME: 7pm to 8.30pm
A TeachMeet is an organised but informal meeting for teachers to share good practice, innovations and personal insights. Presentations are generally either 3 minutes to 6 minutes in duration on a topic.
- Exploring Division with 5th Class, a Problem-Solving Approach
Patrick Neary, St. Cronan's Senior National School
- Algorithms Invented 4th Class Children for the Solution of Multidigit Multiplication Tasks
Jean Donnelly, Tyrrelstown Educate Together N.S.
- Using Picture Books in the Mathematics Classroom
Edward Fitzgerald, Class Teacher, Scoil Mhuire Clarinbridge
- Exploring Number through Izak9
Gráinne Higgins, Class Teacher, St. Philomena's N. S., Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
- Strategy Games for Maths Warm Ups
Aaron Carroll, 6th Class Teacher, St. John's N.S, Cratloe, Co. Clare
- Using Picture Books as a playful Approach to Teaching Mathematics to Infants
Mary Kearney, Primary Teacher, Newcastle N.S, Co. Galway
Please note that a recording will not be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this . Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund.
You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar. Once the webinar has commenced there are strictly no refunds. The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.