IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PAYMENT ISSUES PLEASE USE ALTERNATIVE LINK: https://form.jotform.com/202832725119857
Learn from one of the most iconic speaker in the world!
This is a 4 hour live interactive session
8am - 12 pm AEDT (Sydney Australia Time)
1 WEEK playback recording Access
Spanish, Italian, Indonesian
Esthetic restorative procedures can only be mastered consistently if both clinician and ceramist are perfectly familiar with the basic principles of natural oral esthetics. Most important criteria have been selected and are presented in the form of a checklist for esthetic restorative success (modified from Belser). This overview of esthetic principles is not limited to simple tooth esthetics, but includes the entire knowledge of gingival esthetics and the final esthetic integration into the frame of the smile, face and - more generally - the individual.
At the end of the course participants will be familiar with:
1. Basic principles of natural oral esthetics.
2. A checklist of important criteria for esthetic restorative success.
3. Gingival esthetics and challenges related to the loss of inter-dental tissues in fixed partial dentures and implant-supported restorations.
Dental ED Support:
1. If you have difficulties registering, please use alternative registration link:
2. If you would like to let other colleagues know about this wonderful course and need a private link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will need a stable internet connection for this session and you will need to download the Zoom software.