The next Continuity of Care Collaboration webinar - “Data Connectivity - new digital tools for health’ will be held on Friday 4th September, 11am-12pm and is open to all HCPs, Industry, patients, consumers and interested general public.
We have a great line up of speakers and include:
• E-prescribing - what you need to know.
Speakers: James Nevile (Partnership Manager, Fred IT) and Anthony Tassone
(Victorian President, The Guild)
• Remote monitoring options and opportunities.
Speaker: Michelle Duddington (Baxter Healthcare)
• A connected health system.
Speaker: Dr Chris Moy (Australian Digital Health Agency)
• How e-ordering is changing customers engagement with pathology
Speaker: Dr Michael Harrison (CEO, Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology)
• How my life has changed going digital - patient perspective.
Speaker: Wendy Benson
Please register you attendance by Thursday 3rd September. Please note the webinar will be recorded.