Giant corporations are collecting and selling sensitive personal information about our kids and our health, finances, race, ethnicity and precise location. That is why Californians for Consumer Privacy is sponsoring California Proposition 24, the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA).
Hear directly from the proponent of Prop 24 — Alastair Mactaggart, Founder and Chair of Californians for Consumer Privacy — on the following topics:
* how Prop 24 is "Version 2" of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) that he championed;
* the new privacy rights Prop 24 gives Californians;
* how Prop 24 specifically safeguards kids’ online privacy;
* how CPRA compares to Europe's GDPR privacy law, and
* what Prop 24 means for privacy rights in California and beyond.