The UK Softwood Conference 2021 will bring together leading suppliers, importers, and traders to discuss the latest market news in the global softwood trade.
This year we explore how the UK softwood sector bounced back to record numbers during the pandemic, how Brexit is affecting trade, the impact the pandemic has had on the global softwood sector, and what the recent budget announcement means for housing and construction.
ATTENDEES TO THE EVENT WILL LEARN:
- The impact of Covid-19 on the softwood market.
- Market updates from Scandinavia, Central Europe, the US and the UK.
- The outlook for 2021 following on from the pandemic.
- What the future of trade looks like.
- The forecast for the construction and housing sector following on from the Chancellor’s Budget announcement.