The probiotic supplement market in the Asia Pacific is projected to reach 2237 Million USD in 2021. The market is driven by increasing demand among consumers for health-based products, such as dietary supplements and functional food and beverages. Probiotics are known for improving gut health and other benefits, including immunity boost and bone health.
Join the experts from Probi as we look forward to capturing future growth and understand the emerging trends of probiotics in the Asia Pacific. Learn about the probiotics offering from Probi that focus on immune health and bone health concepts. Participate in our live panel where the Probi team will discuss different aspects of the Asia Pacific probiotics market, ranging from regulatory to product development.
Host and moderator:
- Veronica Dong, Head of APAC
Presenters and panelists:
- Amanda Yeo, APAC Regulatory Manager
- Amy Lau, APAC Sales & Marketing Assistant
- Elisabet Nordström, PhD, Senior Research Scientist
- Emma Årsköld Lind, PhD, Global Senior Product Manager