“I will start investing when it is the right time.”
“I don’t have time to do research and go through my compliance.”
“I don’t know what my banker is doing, but my money is already invested with them.”
In a world where change is exponential with unprecedented events over the past year, it is crucial for busy, working professionals to be equipped with the right tools and knowledge to manage and grow wealth.
This 45-minute webinar with 15-minute Q&A will feature a diverse group of panelists who will discuss personal investing journeys that may resonate with time-stretched working professionals as they chart their own personal investing journeys.
The event will be led by Thomas Meichl, the Head of Trading and Portfolio Management of Kristal.AI to cover the following topics:
- Introduction of the panelists (2 min)
- Problems faced by time-poor business professionals (3 min)
- The importance of long-term financial planning (5 min)
- Panelists’ sharing of personal investing experiences (30 min)
- Strategies to prepare for long-term investment goals (5min)
- Q&A session (15 min)
Thomas will be joined by Damayanti Shahani, a lawyer turned entrepreneur and Evelyn Chua, lawyer, who will share their personal perspectives on financial wellness.