Hear from 6 State Energy Ministers at the Smart Energy Council's 'Energy Minister's Summit 2020'.
Our State and Territory Energy Ministers will highlight policies and programs being implemented by their governments to revitalise and decarbonise their economies - at the same time, creating jobs, building new industries and helping regional communities!
Tune in with the Smart Energy Council on Wednesday 5 August from 12pm to hear from:
- The Hon Anthony Lynham, Queensland Minister for Natural Resources, Mines & Energy
- The Hon Bill Johnston, WA Minister for Mines & Petroleum; Energy; Industrial Relations
- The Hon Dan van Holst Pellakaan, SA Minister for Energy & Mining
- The Hon Lily D’Ambrosio, Victorian Minister for Energy, Environment & Climate Change
- The Hon Matt Kean, NSW Minister for Energy & Environment
- The Hon Guy Barnett, Tasmanian Minister for Energy
- The Hon Shane Rattenbury, ACT Minister for Climate Change & Sustainability
DRAFT PROGRAM (subject to change)
12:00pm Welcome and introductory comments, John Grimes
12:05pm Dan van Holst Pellakaan (SA)
12:15pm Discussion with Dan van Holst Pellakaan
12:25pm Lily D’Ambrosio (Victoria)
12:35pm Bill Johnston (WA)
12:45pm Shane Rattenbury (ACT)
12:55pm Anthony Lynham (Queensland)
1:05pm Guy Barnett (Tasmania)
1:15pm Energy Ministers’ discussion facilitated by Giles Parkinson, RenewEconomy
1:50pm Matt Kean (NSW) – video presentation
2:00pm Closing remarks, John Grimes
Please register so that we can send you access to the recording after the summit.
By registering for this FREE online summit you consent to receiving future marketing communications from the Smart Energy Council. For more information on data collection and privacy, please visit www.smartenergy.org.au