WISPs and other non-telco organizations (enterprises, utilities, industrial and governmental organizations), need cost-effective and future-proof high-capacity transport systems that are easy to deploy and operate. As a result, the choice of a wireless vendor is now more frequently based on the total cost of ownership over the network life-cycle.
Intracom Telecom’s customers gain significant advantages from carrier-grade equipment in planning, operating, and maintaining their networks.
The first part of our 3-part webinar series on network life-cycle will focus on Planning:
• Analyze future-proof advantages of a broad portfolio
• Main aspects of network planning
• How to best consider radio performance
• What’s needed for higher capacity over longer distances - with reliability
• Networking with advanced QoS Ethernet services for the enterprise