This DAM News webinar is aimed at those who are tasked with selecting a DAM vendor partner to implement a Digital Asset Management solution for their organisation's DAM initiative. The objective is to provide a framework that attendees can use to structure and organise their own vendor selection process.
The following topics will be covered:
• Building a business case for your DAM initiative
• Identifying stakeholders and assembling the selection team
• Collecting requirements and writing vendor briefs
• Researching the market
• Structuring the selection process
• Demos, Trials and Proof of Concepts – understanding the role of each
• RFPs – dos and don'ts
• Negotiating agreements
• Working with consultants and advisers
The presenter is Ralph Windsor, Project Director of DAM Consultants, Daydream and the event will be moderated by Charles Russell, staff writer for DAM News.
Ralph Windsor has 24 years experience working in the field of Digital Asset Management acquired as software developer, project manager and consultant. He has worked on over 80 DAM implementation projects for clients across the world in Europe, US, Australia and Canada. As well as being Project Director for Daydream he is also editor of DAM News, Director of The DAM Guru Program and has helped establish a number of DAM industry resources such as The DAM Vendor Directory, DAM Glossary and The Digital Asset Supply Chain Consortium.
Time: Tuesday 15th January 2019, 4pm UK, 11am US Eastern, 8am US Pacific, 5pm Europe.
Duration: 1 hour