We’re not going to lie … starting a blog can be quite a daunting task. Especially if you don’t consider yourself to be much of a “writer” and when you're competing with all the other content that’s online. We’re here to ease your worries and help you get over the initial hesitation because in 2019, content is still the best way to drive the most visitors and leads to your website so it should be a top priority for your financial planning firm.
We’re teaming up with Zoë Meggert of Perfectly Planned Content to bring you a free webinar on blogging 101: how to get started in 60 minutes. That’s all you need - 60 minutes! Together, we’ve tested and researched blogging trends and statistics to bring you the most up-to-date strategy for building a blog for your financial planning business in 2019 and beyond.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
● How to engage and grow a loyal audience through your blogging efforts.
● Ways to leverage blogging to organically boost your rankings in Google.
● Action items to help guide you in implementing the strategies we teach into your own blog.
● Establishing a cadence for posting through an editorial calendar to stay consistent,
efficient, and organized with your content.
● Helpful blogging tools to create more effective, streamlined posts.
● Promoting your blog to improve traffic.
● Much more!