How do you create a culture that embraces risk and entrepreneurialism, allowing everyone to innovate? This webinar helps uncover insights in new and unusual ways, delivering breakthrough ideas. Duncan Wardle, most recently as Head of Innovation and Creativity for Disney, shares a "recipe" for you to look forward to during this webinar.
1. Take the unprecedented chaos that surrounds. Add one beautiful silver lining. One that admonishes the #1 barrier to innovation - “Time to Think!’ We perhaps have more of it than ever at present and more than we want, but have it we do in abundance.
2. Sprinkle in hundreds of industries that have been in a slow decline for sometime, that will now see that decline accelerate really quickly, as no one gets to go back to “Business As Usual!"
3. Mix in the fact that people are hurting, employees are scared and we all could do with a does of distraction and inspiration.
4. Combine all 3 ingredients and pivot to a whole new approach, reinventing the way we do business by creating a whole new tool kit that makes innovation easy, creativity tangible and the process fun.
5. Top off with a dose of Magical Pixie Dust with 25 years of creativity and innovation experience.
6. And bake for an hour. "See Ya Real Soon!” on May 27!