We understand that going into a period of social distancing, self-isolation or quarantine may feel overwhelming, and can contribute to feelings of frustration, loneliness, and worry. Keeping a healthy mind is as important as keeping a healthy body.
Emotional intelligence expert, My Holland, CEO of EQuest Asia is here to help. In this very special one hour webinar, you will learn:
- Why taking care of your mind and body are important
- COVID impact on our psychological wellbeing
- How to better deal with your emotions
- How to better deal with the uncertainty and embrace change
- Find positivity amidst the chaos and disruption
- Practical tips you can put into practice to be emotionally stronger and resilient to anything happening outside of your control.
We are happy to announce that we are giving away 4 copies of Happiness is the Way (Hạnh Phúc Là Lối Ta Đi), written by My Holland. 2 copies will be given to the first 2 attendees to log into the webinar, and 2 more for the most interactive during the session.
Should you win, our event coordinator will contact you to arrange the prize delivery.
There will be time for a Q&A session, so have your questions ready!
*Please note that we will not be sharing the slides after the webinar*