It's the dirty little secret of the business world: Between 80 and 95 percent of employees don’t know or understand their organization's strategy. And it occurs regardless of how good the strategy is. Using industry case studies, this presentation will highlight:
• Why communicating strategy fails.
• How strategy can be converted into a co-designed story that can be told and retold, so everyone has clarity on what the organization is trying to achieve.
• Identifying and tackling anti-stories that prevent progress.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• How to craft a strategy story that is owned by your most important influencers.
• What a business story looks and sounds like and how to spot good ones.
• Three big mistakes novices make when starting out with story techniques.