The impact of Covid19 on aviation is devastating, and the recovery for air travel will be long and trying. Due to drastic decline in air travel demands, airlines around globe have to put grounded fleets in storage, retire aircrafts ahead of time, defer deliveries of new aircrafts and reassess long-term orders, etc. When it comes to MROs, how can they manage the crisis and thrive?
This webinar intends to gather airlines, MROs, OEMs, and all the other stakeholders in aviation industry, and discuss the impact of the Covid19 on MRO and preparation for recovery. There will be speeches followed by a group Q&A session. This webinar will keep you updated and get your questions/concerns answered on the pandemic’s impact on MRO.
Confirmed speakers so far are:
Jumadi T. Simangunsong, SM Engineering & Planning, Engine Services, PT. GMF AeroAsia Tbk.
Peter Berg, Head of Maintenance Planning & Control, SAS Airline Operations
Trinh Quoc Cuong, Commercial Director, Vietstar Aero Engineering Co.
Amartya De, Associate Director, Aerospace & Defense Practice, Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
Mark D Martin, Founder and CEO, Martin Consulting
To register this webinar, please fill in the required information in the below form and you will receive a confirmation email sent by ZOOM to your designated email. Kindly check your junk or spam mail folder, if you fail to receive it.
During the webinar, please follow the below guideline:
1. Please format your meeting name as: [First name][Last name]_[Company Name]
2. Please mute your microphone upon joining if you are not a speaker or panelist
3. Send greetings, Use Chat Box
4. Questions to Speakers, Use Q&A Box
5. Presentation files will be shared on the next day after this webinar. For people who registered/attended our offline events, it's free. Otherwise, the charge is USD 50.
We look forward to meeting you online!