If you could ‘do over’ your career - would you change it?
If you could pin point that pivotal moment when it all fell into place what would that time be?
Katrina Andrews, Managing Partner Andrews Partnership, shares her insight into watching the industry’s most senior executives make the good, the interesting and the unconventional steps in their careers and what we can all learn along the way to ensure we become a communications leader.
In this webinar we’ll consider:
• Is developing your media relations career still as 'bankable' as we've always thought?
• Will the interest in integrated communication functions fundamentally change how we operate?
• What are the future trends and their impact on our skills that we need to think about now?
• How have the titans of the industry developed superb stakeholder management skills?
• And finally beyond comms; if 85% of comms leaders are interested in Chief-of-Staff roles - should we (and how can we) consider handbrake career turns?