1pm Dubai time/10am BST
Join us as we drill deeper into the opportunities and challenges this region presents, with thoughts and views from across the entire media supply chain including Broadcasters and Media companies, experienced MENA vendors, project case studies and our latest market intelligence data.
An essential online afternoon of engaging content for anyone doing, or planning to do, business in the region.
The Broadcast & Media Industry in the MENA region
Riikka Koponen (Principal Analyst, IABM) will provide analysis of the latest trends, challenges and opportunities within the MENA region, supported by IABM Market intelligence data.
Global Technology Trends Update
This presentation from IABM CEO Peter White will provide an overview of the wider broadcast and media industry, the changing dynamics, emerging technology adoption, and business/purchasing trends.
Hear from regional technology buyers and broadcasters about their ongoing and future technology needs, their priorities when purchasing goods and services, what projects and initiatives they have in the pipeline for 2020, and the common obstacles in delivering these projects.
- Chair - Riikka Koponen, Principal Analyst, IABM
- David Clark, Technology Leader, Sky News Arabia
- Sanjay Raina, Executive Director Commercial, Abu Dhabi Media
Vendor Panel Debate
An experienced panel of IABM member vendors will be sharing their views and experiences of the region – current trading conditions and opportunities for growth, horizon scanning and working with local end users.
- Chair - Lisa Collins, Head of Membership Engagement, IABM
- Thomas Gunkel, Market Director, Skyline Communications
- Sasha Zivanovic, CEO, Nextologies
- Mohammed Bouita, VP Sales, MENA, EVS
- Suhail Ahmed, CEO, One Diversified FZ, LLC
- Tim Banks, VP Sales EMEA, Grass Valley