The Mobile Satellite User's Association (msua.org) is proud to bring you a new episode of The Pulse, a webinar series dedicated to bringing mobile satellite user perspectives to the forefront.
In this webcast, Roger McGarrahan, CEO of PathFinder Digital leads an informative session on Optical Wireless Communications with guest panelists Robert (Bob) Brumley, CEO, Laser Light Companies and Michael Abad-Santos, SVP, Strategy & Business Development, BridgeComm.
Get an insider's look at what the future holds for optical wireless communications (OWC) and role the satellite industry will play in this ever-evolving technology.
This discussion will answer many questions:
- What is Optical Wireless Communications (OWC)?
- How OWC evolved over the years
- What is the current state of OWC solutions?
- What advantages does OWC offer over traditional RF communications?
- Where do challenges still exist?
- What needs to be in place for OWC to become widely adopted
- How will OWC impact the satellite industry?
- Real world use cases
Register in advance to gain access to this informative program.