As we reel under the onslaught of Covid-19, food & beverage processing industry is one of the few Industry sectors where some commercial activity is seen. However, the situation is critical due to the fact, while some plants are yet to open, there are many who are operating at below breakeven point. Add to this are issues Food Industry is facing on labor front as well as supply chain disruptions.
Hence, it’s important to prepare for the upcoming challenges and to ensure business continuity and build the capability to mitigate those challenges.
The Webinar will focus on
- Potential long-term impact on F&B companies, including sourcing strategies, distribution networks, and labor management.
- Key questions about alternative channels, and on-going relationships with key suppliers and customers
- Practical next steps, including contingency plans for supply chain disruptions, Government support required for business continuity and scaling up the productivity post lockdown
Our Esteemed Panelists
• Nitin Seth, Vice Chairman, G.D. Foods Mfg (I) Pvt Ltd
• Anil Rajput, Head Corporate Affairs, ITC Ltd
• Amit Ray, Executive Director, Uflex Ltd
• Girish Bajaj, MD, Bajaj Processpack Ltd
• Aditya Bagri, MD, Bagrrys India Ltd
• Jayesh Gosrani, Joint MD, Goma Engineering
Moderator – Sagar Kurade, MD – Suman Food Consultant