WHAT TO EXPECT in this ONE HOUR human-to-human webinar:
1. LAUGH out loud. I make no apologies for the fact there may be some ‘colourful language’ but you know what? I reckon we can do with a bit more light and playfulness in our lives AND Lisa is one of the funniest people I know. Imagine if Tony Robbins was a woman AND a stand up comedian and you’re on the right track!
2. PAUSE for thought about your life and how you’re living it - what do you REALLY want and need?
3. ASK Lisa and me anything you like in a Q&A session at the end
In preparation, please:
- Ensure you don’t have a meeting finishing immediately before this (give yourself at least 10 mins for a leg stretch, loo break, and grabbing a glass of water)
- Be on-line and good to go with your other devices off, including email alerts (a session like this takes all your attention and we’d hate you to miss anything)
- Have a pen and paper handy (we still love analog note-taking!)
This FREE human-centred leadership development experience is brought to you by BLACKSMITH.
Find our more about us and our work at www.blacksmith.co.nz