Course Description: The great recession of 2008 was more than 12 years ago. Many dental practices today did not experience such a significant economic slowdown. Patients stopped completing preventive and expensive dental treatments because they suffered significant financial losses. Many dentists actually filed bankruptcy when bankruptcy was extremely rare historically. This course helps dentists to improve systems and become more efficient in their dental offices so they can continue to provide quality care to patients and still stay financially viable.
● How we define a recession
● Understand the employment issues when your practice is slowing down
● Creating systems to become more efficient and effective
● Evaluate dental reimbursement plans and contracts
● How to keep patient care standards up when collections are going downWebinar registration closes 1 hour prior to webinar start time.
Payment must be received by webinar start time. No registrations will be approved after the webinar begins.
Attendee must be present for 90% of webinar running time in order to be eligible for continuing education credit.