Through guided discussion, this facilitated roundtable will explore what diverse community members would like to see in a National Action Plan to End Violence Against Women & Gender-Based Violence.
In preparation for the session you are invited to consider:
What would you like the government to prioritize in the next 6 months, 12 months, and 3 years in regards to the five anticipated pillars of the National Action Plan:
· Preventing gender-based violence
· Supporting survivors and their families
· Promoting responsive legal and justice systems
· Social infrastructure and enabling environment
· Accountability and measurement
Please contact Dawn (email@example.com) with any questions, and we look forward to seeing you on the 25th!