Knowing what is needed to set up a mortgage shop today is an important part of making the decision to become an Independent Originator. Staying compliant so you sail through an exam is equally as important. Many broker owner’s flocked to the retail branch model when the industry experienced a flood of regulatory changes. Retail offered support, especially in the area of compliance. But many are realizing that the compliance resources that were not available in 2010, 11 and 12 are available today and very manageable, making owning your own mortgage shop much more realistic.
In this webinar we will answer the following:
- What is needed for compliance today
- What is a Compliance Management System (CMS)
- What can you expect from an exam
- What’s needed for Mortgage Call Reports
- Outsourcing options for processing, fulfillment and compliance
Join Ginger Bell, Education Specialist, Go2training, Phillip Villasana, President, Focus Fulfillment and Theresa Ballard, Strategic Compliance Partners as they explore the compliance requirements and resources for setting up and managing your mortgage business.
Each month, Ginger Bell will host a panel of industry experts to share a new topic, answer your questions and help you decide if now is the time to become an Independent Originator.
Register for just one webinar or the entire series.
Session One: Why Become an Independent
Session Two: Taking the First Steps
Session Three: Compliance Management Resources
Session Four: Websites, Social Media & Marketing
Session Five: Building Your Independent Mortgage Business
Thank You to Our Partners:
• AIME – Association of Independent Mortgage Experts
• Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc.
• Strategic Compliance Partners
• The Wholesale Division of Finance of America Mortgage, LLC.
• FirstFunding, Inc.
• United Wholesale Mortgage
• Focus Fulfillment
• Steven Parnell, Marketing Maven
• Motto Mortgage
• Integrity Mortgage Licensing
• The Mortgage List