The world is facing uncertain times. Schools, educators, parents and students are all being forced to look at new ways of teaching and learning. The fear of the unknown is what is on everyone's minds as it's the first time we've ever faced anything like this. Learn how we can use fear as a catalyst as we discuss:
1. How has your situation changed since the shift to remote teaching/working?
2. What were some of the biggest obstacles you had to overcome?
3. How has your situation changed since the first attempt at going remote?
4. What have you found to be most helpful for you dealing with uncertainty?
5. What is your best piece of advice for others having to experience change for the first time?
6. How do you think what you are doing today will impact the future?