This webinar will feature a panel of experts in Indigenous Literacy and Essential Skills from across Canada discussing their unique approaches and best practices.
- Erica Bourdon, Chair, School of Academic and Skill Development, Yukon College, Whitehorse, Yukon
- Amy Brunning, Indigenous Homeward Bound Fort Erie Coordinator (IHBFE), Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre, Fort Erie, ON
- Jennifer Dockstader, Executive Director, Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre, Fort Erie, ON
- Heather Crosby, Project Manager, ACCESS: Essential Skills Aboriginal Futures, New Westminster , BC
- Patricia Babukiika, Program Facilitator, ACCESS: Essential Skills Aboriginal Futures, New Westminster , BC
- Adriana Kusugak. Executive Director, Ilitaqsiniq- Nunavut Literacy Council, Iqaluit, Nunavut
Come with questions for our panel, and come prepared to learn about different approaches to the development and delivery of LES programs for First Nations, Inuit, and Métis learners.