Women in Maritime: it’s been a permanent fixture on the shipping agenda for a few years but have there been genuine improvements on gender equality? How are these changes measured and what does success look like? This panel discussion will evaluate effective mechanisms for change, the value of quotas and whether virtual ways of working as a result of COVID-19 has opened more opportunity for women working in the marine and offshore industry.
Nicola Good, Head of Brand and External Relations for Marine and Offshore, Lloyd’s Register
- Christa Volpicelli, Managing Director, Global Transportation Group, Citi
- Lois K. Zabrocky, President & Chief Executive Officer, International Seaways
- Cecilia Österman, PhD, Senior Lecturer in Maritime Science, Linnaeus University
- Caroline Yang, CEO, Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd; President, Singapore Shipping Association
- Dora Mace - Kokota, Partner, Stephenson Harwood
- Despina Panayiotou Theodosiou, co-CEO, Tototheo Maritime; President, WISTA International