Step Into Your Discomfort Zone: A 6-Part System to Find Transformational Success In Your Discomfort Zone
During our time together, we’ll explore how to step into your discomfort zone.
Embrace Discomfort: Who doesn’t want to feel comfortable and safe? The world is a hard enough place as it is, no need to complain about people seeking comfort. By all means – strive for comfort! Just remember one thing though – what seems comfortable now, may not always be so cozy. If you want to grow and change as a person, you will need to get uncomfortable now and then.
1) Examine discomfort – figure out what is making you uncomfortable.
2) Reflect on discomfort – discover how it’s holding you back
3) Visualize your future – dream of what lies beyond the discomfort
4) Embrace your discomfort – prepare to step into your discomfort zone
5) Commit to leaving your comfort zone – take daily steps toward the edge of comfort