Parents have the greatest influence over whether their kids use drugs and alcohol. Knowledge and Communication is key! In this talk you will learn the following:
• At what age should you start talking to your children about drugs and alcohol. How do you do it at different ages and stages of their development.
• What to do if your child is already using drugs/alcohol.
• What drugs are more dangerous for your child to experiment with and why.
• Is there such a thing as age-appropriate experimentation?
• Marijuana, Alcohol, Vaping, Opioids, Cocaine and other drugs in a nutshell.
This talk is full of practical tips/resources and is relevant for parents with kids or young adults of ANY age as well as for grandparents, teachers, administrators, community leaders, and counselors.