- Imaging of 2D materials using NanoFrazor
- Electrodes patterning on 2D devices using lift-off with the NanoFrazor
- Overlay nanopatterning on 2D materials using NanoFrazor
- Shaping of 2D materials using NanoFrazor and etching
- Ohmic contacts characterizations
- Local heat-induced doping of 2D materials
In this webinar I will mainly explain and discuss the fabrication methods as well as the scientific results of the following two papers:
Zheng et al., “Patterning metal contacts on monolayer MoS2 with vanishing Schottky barriers using thermal nanolithography” (Nature Electronics 2019)
Zheng et al., “Spatial defects nanoengineering for bipolar conductivity in MoS2 Two-dimensional semiconductors” (Nature Communications 2020)
Speaker: Dr Xiaorui Zheng, Westlake University
Presentation: 30 min.
Q&A: 15 min.
For an overview of all scheduled webinars, refer to: