Having an idea and making it real are two different things. Solving design problems from the beginning can improve your products and help ace pitches. Learn how enhancing your discovery and concept design can help secure growth capital faster. Geared toward early-stage entrepreneurs, this webinar will guide you on how to create a product that is attractive to investors and how to maximize grant funding as you grow your business. Discover the different sources of non-dilutive capital and how to navigate venture debt.
Hear from Bhavik Chauhan, VP Business Development and Marketing OKR Financial and Alastair Trower, Director of Business Development Enginuity, as they share insights on successful product development, creating prototypes and accessing grant funding . There will be a Q&A session at the end so be ready with your questions!
We will cover:
· Steps in developing a strong and effective product concept
· How engineering technology can help gain investors
· Alternative financial solutions and an overview of the capital raising cycle
· Best practices when applying for government funding and venture debt
· How OKR Financial & Enginuity can help support your scale up process