Join Clarissa Lenherr for this 45 minute plus Q&A live webinar where she will delve deep into the science of all things gut health.
From Cardiovascular disease and mental health conditions to energy production, digestion and libido, the gut is responsible for a wide variety of actions and systems in the body. And we can influence these, all by working on our gut health.
Discover how to spot, understand, decipher and improve your digestion and gut health in this LIVE webinar.
Clarissa will cover:
- Introduction to the Digestive System & Its Role
- The Magical Microbiome
- Signs/ Symptoms Of An Unhealthy Gut
- Common Causes Of Poor Gut Health
- Strategies To Improve Gut Health – Diet & Lifestyle
- Gut-Friendly Recipes to do at home!
This is part of a series of webinars that Clarissa will be holding on nutrition subjects. Topics to come include:
- Food & Mood - how to support anxiety and mental health through nutrition
- How to stay healthy working from home
- How to support the immune system through nutrition
- Sleep Health - Improve Quality & Quantity
If you have any nutrition topics you would like to see covered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note by signing up to this webinar, you will automatically be added to Clarissa Lenherr Nutrition newsletter. Please email email@example.com to opt-out.