Stabilising and growing a business in the turbulent global markets of today will require business leaders to become ever more resilient to those forces outside of their control.
In this webinar hosted by Liverpool City Region Growth Platform and BDO, we’ll be joined by Richard Wilde, CEO of Milexa Group and Fast Track 100 Alumni and Bill Heckle, Owner at the Cavern Club, for a discussion on:
• The challenges facing SME businesses based in Liverpool City Region in 2021
• What business resilience actually looks like, and how business leaders can drive stability and growth across their business
• Practical tips on how business leaders can return to taking a more strategic role in their business having spent the last 12 months firefighting
You’ll have the opportunity to take part in a live Q&A session with our panel and learn more about the regional support on offer from Growth Platform.
Our panellists include:
• Bill Heckle, Owner, The Cavern Club
• Richard Wilde, CEO, Milexa Group and Fast Track 100 Alumni
• Janice Mears, Head of Business Growth, Growth Platform
• Laura Stuffins, Director and Head of Rethink North West, BDO
Chaired by Mark Sykes, Partner and Head of Entrepreneurial Businesses, BDO
Ahead of the event, we’re interested in understanding your biggest challenges and how the Liverpool City Region could better support your business. If you haven’t already, can you spare a few minutes to complete our short survey here https://growthplatform.org/business-resilience-survey/