When Should I Start Taking Social Security?
Although Social Security is entirely separate from your AT&T benefits, it will likely be a major piece of your retirement plan. For most AT&T employees, Social Security will provide 25% to 50% of their retirement income. Therefore, it’s important to understand how this federal program works.
Please join us for our latest AT&T webinar as we help you answer one of the most important retirement planning questions: When Should I Start Taking Social Security?
During this webinar, you will learn about:
• Calculating your Social Security benefit
• Eligibility for spousal benefits
• Tax implications of Social Security
• How survivor benefits work
• Strategies for claiming – early or delayed?
The webinar will conclude with a Live Q&A session.