Call for Research and Abstracts for the Ninth Peer Review Congress
September 14, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET; 3:00 – 4:30 PM GMT
*Join the Peer Review Congress organizers for this live Call for Research and Abstracts.
*Learn about the Ninth Congress and discuss hot topics in peer review and scientific publishing, including
*How the Pandemic has Affected Peer Review, Publishing, and the Dissemination of Science
*Inclusion and Diversity and Bias in Peer Review and Scientific Publication
*New Forms of Reporting Science, Quality Assurance of Reported Science, and Reporting Guidelines
*Testing of Innovations in Peer Review and Publishing
* + more
As with all Peer Review Congresses, there will be equal time for presentation and Q&A.
- John Ioannidis, Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS)
- Michael Berkwits, JAMA and JAMA Network
- Annette Flanagin, JAMA and JAMA Network
- Fiona Godlee, The BMJ
- Theo Bloom, The BMJ
- Veronique Kiermer, PLOS
- David Moher, Centre for Journalology
- Steve Goodman, Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS)
Participation is free, but registration is required.
Questions in advance are welcome and can be sent to email@example.com