Join Event Garde’s team of experts for an informative webinar that will tackle some of the biggest challenges and opportunities facing the association space right now in light of the 2020 coronavirus pandemic. After a short presentation from each of our three panelists, Event Garde CEO, Aaron Wolowiec, will moderate a Q&A with participants.
Empathetic Marketing: Cultivating Creativity and Connection in a Crisis:
- Communicate with members, staff, volunteers, and clients
- Adapt marketing plans, work flow, and asset/file management
- Respond to the needs of the people you serve
- Evaluate content for impact, tone, and relevancy
Adapting Your Sales Strategies During COVID-19:
- Glean tips for approaching customers during a time of uncertainty.
- Learn how to adjust your expectations and planning for changes in your sales cycle.
- Discover opportunities for new revenue streams
Managing Events (Physical + Virtual) + Leveraging Technology:
- Cancelling, postponing or pending - considerations for upcoming events
- Pivoting from a physical event to a virtual opportunity
- Harnessing the power of the right tools for your team, at the right time
Sara Krueger (Director of Communications & Engagement)
Kate Pojeta (Director of Meetings & Technology)
Kara Nacarato (Director of Development & Special Initiatives)
Aaron Wolowiec (CEO & Founder)