Please read the following terms carefully. By participating in any online class provided by St John’s Foundation, you consent to, and agree to release the tutor/instructor from liability according to these terms. Unless the tutor/instructor notifies you otherwise, this waiver and release will apply to all classes undertaken by you with the tutor/instructor.
You acknowledge that:
· you understand that some classes are a form of physical activity and that there are inherent risks in undertaking any form of physical exercise;
· you have disclosed, or will disclose to the Instructor prior to the class commencing, any pre-existing conditions that may place you at a higher risk of injury or inhibit your ability to participate in a class, this includes, but is not limited to:
o injuries, pain or recent surgery; or
o respiratory or heart conditions or high blood pressure.
· you will notify the tutor/instructor if you experience any pain throughout the class and will immediately stop participating in the class if requested by the tutor/Instructor to do so;
· based on information you provide, the Instructor may decide not to allow you to participate in a class, or may require you to provide a medical certificate affirming that you are able to participate in a class before allowing you to join.
· recommendations or instruction provided by the tutor/instructor may not be tailored for your particular skill or ability level and it is your responsibility to assess whether you are able or want to participate in all or part of a class;
· you are solely responsible for ensuring that your physical environment is suitable for your participation in any class;
· you take responsibility for your own own health and safety while participating