Description: Hotel teams are doing a lot more, with a lot less. With unpredictable demand and spotty revenue, management is hesitant to staff up and spend, putting a strain and extra stress on the existing revenue-generating team. It’s critical for hotels to spot burn-out signals, proactively boost morale, and leverage technology to drive occupancy. A healthy team can steer your property towards profitability, but a drained crew will focus on mere survival.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What forms burn-out can take on your hotel staff and how to recognize it
• How personality indicators identify stress in your employees: how to mitigate and motivate
• Easy ideas to make work fun for hotel staff and lighten the mood
• Find reasons to celebrate – when traditional success metrics are down and out, what are the KPIs that matter?
• Identify process inefficiencies and tackle them immediately: siloed systems, teams, and programs
• Lean into your tech stack and allow automation to take the strain off your teams
Processing notice: The data entered into this registration form may be provided to the sponsor(s) of the webinar, who may use this information to send communications to me. You may withdraw consent for this webinar, request to review or revise information we retain about you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.