General concerns and anxieties can be difficult to manage during the best of situations, but what happens when you are trying to manage them during an international pandemic? This workshop will provide a brief overview on how anxiety can impact our general functioning, our functioning in crisis, and different strategies you can use to decrease the impact of anxiety on you during this unprecedented time in our country and lives.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the impact anxiety has on general functioning
• Identify two personal coping mechanisms to manage the impact of anxiety
• Learn how to set up daily routines to manage anxiety and worry
• Provide specific tools and techniques staff can implement to enhance self-care during active crisis
• Identify opportunities for post-traumatic growth opportunities to enhance professional development post crisis