***Curious about how coaching training can help you get more from yourself and others, even if you don’t want to be a coach?
***Thinking about training to be a coach and to use coaching skills effectively?
***Wondering about taking an accredited coach training and not sure where to start?
Coaching training helps you unlock the talent and confidence in yourself and others. This means that you can lead & communicate in a way that draws the best out of other people.
Join this 60 minute webinar with Pamela Richarde, a Master Certified Coach who has trained a generation of coaches over the last 20 years. Pamela has pioneered the profession in a way very few other people can claim to have.
During this webinar you will gain an understanding of the:
• Value of using a coach approach at work and in life
• Type of people that train to be a coach – and whether this could be you
• Problems and challenges that coaching skills can help with
• Benefits of learning coaching skills
• Pathways that you can follow using your coaching training
• The landscape of Accredited Coach Training and what to look for
• ITS Mastering the Coach Approach Programme