Paid Live Webinar $25 (includes live event, pdf manual and Excel file plus the recording) - a tax invoice will be sent.
Excel Function macros allow you to create your own cell-based functions, just like Excel’s built-in functions. These are called User Defined Functions (UDFs) and can be used to simplify complex calculations.
Macro Functions also allow you to create re-useable code which can centralise your business logic and make code maintenance easier.
This session will examine a number of Functions to explain how, why and when to use them. This session will cover
- SUMBOLD UDF – add up bold values
- JOIN UDF – joins text togther from a range
- functions for sheet, file and user names
- alternatives for the SEARCH and FIND functions
- SUMCOLOUR UDF – adds up specific values in cells with a certain fill colour
- an “Are You Sure?” function
- a function to identify if a one of a list of words is used in a cell