Networking to Survive and Thrive
Join guru of global philanthropy and networker par excellence Kingsley Aikins as lays out:
• Strategies for networking : The importance of relationships in the work environment
• The need for a trusted network of friends in work : Moving up the work Pyramid the importance of a sponsor
• The importance of becoming known not famous in the work environment : “Me Inc”
• Soft skills importance in today’s work environment
• Pie Theory – Performance ; Image ; Exposure
Prior to founding the Networking Institute, Kingsley held a variety of roles including Chief Executive of the Worldwide Ireland Funds and Founder and CEO of Diaspora Matters.